The NEW First Mate MS uses the same thermal imaging technology as FLIR’s best-inclass Navigator II, Voyager II, and M-Series thermal night vision systems, but it’s even smaller, lighter, and more affordable than ever before.
First Mate MS makes pictures from heat, not light, to help you see landmarks, bridge abutments, and other vessels clearly in all light conditions from daylight to complete darkness.
Thermal night vision improves your ability to see rocks, buoys, floating debris, and even helps you and people in the water when just a few minutes can mean the difference between life and death.
- Ultra-Compact, Easy-to-Use Design
- Lightweight - Only 12 Ounces
- Rugged All-Weather Design
- IP-67 Rated
- Resolutions (320 x 240)
- 2x Digital Zoom (MS 324 only)
- Simple Three-Button Operation
- LED TaskLight
- Long-Life Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery