For full wireless capability, Garmin GWH 20 wireless hub is required (the radio only supports one GWH 20). We offer a bundled version of the GHS 20 with the GWH 20. Garmin GWH 20 provides intercom capability with the base station and supports up to 3 GHS 20 handsets onboard.
GHS 20 full function wireless handsets give mariners the freedom to move about the boat while always staying in touch. The softkeys, LCD display and knobs allow users to control volume, squelch and channel selection. Using the intercom function, mariners can communicate with the base station. The built-in speaker is great for loud environments. Additionally, the GHS 20 wireless handset has a DSC distress function and channel selection right on the handset.
Simply connect the included GWH 20 wireless hub to your Garmin VHF 200 series or VHF 300 series radio to use the wireless GHS 20 handset. The hub gives you the flexibility to expand your onboard communication system with up to three wireless handsets, if desired.
- GHS 20 provides full VHF radio control throughout the boat using the GWH 20 wireless hub
- Up to three GHS 20 handsets can be used with the GWH 20 wireless hub
- Use with Garmin VHF 200 series and VHF 300 series
- DSC distress call button on handset
- Rechargeable li-ion battery with charging cradle
- Battery life: up to 18 hours (charge time: up to 4 hours)
- Backlit LCD display, soft keys and a rotary knob to adjust volume, squelch and channel selection
- Built-in speaker mic for loud environments