Because of its hydrodynamic shape, water coming off the transom fl ows smoothly under the transducer face. This results in accurate, high-speed, depth readings and clear display images. Going a step further, the P66 TRIDUCER Multisensor also incorporates a patented noise-suppression system. The result is a 5 to 8 knot (6 to 9 MPH) improvement over standard construction through improved shielding from noise and vibration. And the plastic release bracket lets the P66 rotate up to protect the housing if struck from the front.
• Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
• Plastic kick-up bracket
• Accommodates transom angles between 2° and 20°
• Recessed waterfl ow channel protects paddlewheel
• Transducer can be removed from bracket without the use of tools for easy service and storage
• Boat Size: 5 m to 8 m (18’ to 25’)