Si-Tex ColorMax Pro 10.4 Chartplotter Features
- 10.4" color active matrix LCD display with 800 x 600 pixel resolution.
- Ultra-fast processor provides instant screen changes.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts, technically the most innovative C-MAP charts ever designed.
- Features two remote video ports, allowing you to connect existing or optionally available cameras and one video output port allowing you to connect to any standard monitor with video input for second station
- Expands to an all-in-one GPS Charting System/Fishfinder/Radar with optional ES502 Fishfinder Module and optional 2kW to 4kW MDS Radar Sensors.
- External GPS WAAS receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations.
- Stores up to 1000 waypoints/marks, 50 routes and 5000 track points. Guardian™ Programmable Anti-Grounding feature lets you know if your current course takes you within preset distance of charted shoals, obstructions or other areas where the water is too shallow for your vessel's draft
- Depth Graph feature accepts input from onboard sounder or optional Active Transducer to display graphic presentation of vessel's current depth and recent depth history.
- Split-screen displays.
- North-up or Track-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Tide Info feature uses local C-Card information to calculate tide graph for local ports.
- Find function uses local C-Card to locate nearest boatyard, bank, even the closest shower.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Backlit softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO and MOB functions.
- Selectable languages.
- Coordinates displayed in Lat/Lon, Loran TD's, UTM or OSGB.
- Data can be downloaded onto optional C-Map MAX/NT+ C-Card memory cartridges.
- NMEA-0183 dataport for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Displays wind data when connected to wind instrument through NMEA-0183 interface.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Case Dimensions/Weight: 13"W x 8.7"H x 2.1"D, 4.4 lbs.
- Display Size: 8.3"W x 6.2"H (10.4" diagonal)
- Bracket mount, surface mount kit and protective cover included.
Guardian Grounding Alarm
feature continuously scans the electronic chart data in front of the boat to detect charted rocks, shoals, obstructions and areas that could pose a threat if the vessel were to continue along its current course. The area searched is user-definable and is identified by a triangle on the screen. Triggering timely and clear alarms.
SI-TEX ColorMax Pro ELECTRONIC CHARTING SYSTEM- Specifications
10 -35V DC, 12.5W
10.4" (diagonal) active matrix color LCD
800 x 600 pixels
Silicon rubber, backlighted
Uses C-MAP MAX, NT+, or NT wide C-Card cartridges
50, reversible (50 waypoints max per route)
Type of User Points
Distance: 0.01, 0.05, 0.1, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10 NM
Time: 1, 5, 10, 30 sec., 1 min.
Depth Unit for Depth Line
MT, FT or FM
32º to 131º F
Map, Navigation, 3D navigation (rolling road), Depth Graph, Tides & currents, GPS status, wind graph, user points, routes, info, Fishfinder, Radar
Guardian Alarm, External Alarm, Arrival, XTE, Anchor, Depth, Position fix
MOB, GOTO (Waypoint, MOB, Cursor, Route, Mark), Fishfinder, AIS, Autopilot, C-Com (Modem GSM)/ C-Meteo, VHF DSC interface, mirror cards, electronic compass, XTE graph, fuel consumption, auto zoom, fix correction, range & bearing, BRG and DST to waypoint, BRG and DST to cursor, tide predictions
Ports, Port services, tide, wreck, obstruction, Lat/Lon, user points
ddd mm ss, ddd mm.mm, ddd mm, mmm, UTM, OSGB, TD
TTG, DST, ETA
Position, XTE, SOG, COG, VMG
Tide data, Tide info, Moon phase, sunrise/sunset
WAAS, Fix (manual, automatic), position filter, speed filter, fix datum, compass calibration, true/magnetic angles, static navigation
Speeed: MPH, KTS, KPH. Distance: Km, Nm, Sm. Depth: Ft. FM, Mt. Date/time: Locale, UTC
Speed, BRG, date/time, cursor control
C-SMS™ C-STAFF, Guardian™ Technology , A.I.S.
By using C-MAP PC Planner
NMEA-0183 Ver 2.0
13"W x 8.7"H x 2.1"D
L1, C/A Code
Better than 3m, 95% of the time
Max. Solution Update Rate
Cold Start (Average)
Warm Start (Average)
Hot Start (Average)
External or Internal
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SI-TEX Electronics Charting Systems and C-MAP MAX/NT+ Navigation Charts are not designed to replace
standard government charts. Any electronic navigation device should be operated along with the prudent use of reliable manual
Note: Accuracy is subject to change in accordance with DOD civil GPS user policy.
*Guardian™ feature should be used as a tool in conjunction with other navigation such as Depth
Sounders, Charts and Visual Sighting, and should not be relied upon as the sole means of navigation.
Specifications subject to change without notice.