ACR RCL-75 Searchlight System contains an intense light beam that produces 180,000 peak candlepower by combining two 55W halogen lamps with our unique optical quality, parabolic reflectors. All functions of the Searchlight can be electrically operated by remote control from the pilot area of the vessel using the remote control Point Pad™, and interconnecting cable supplied with the RCL-75.
- ACR RCL-75 Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability-works when you need it.
- Bright, powerful halogen beam with 3° h x 5° w beam spread.
- Easy-to-install Point Pad-style joystick control, robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install with a 7-wire wiring harness, 17' length.
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation.
- 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking. 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc.
- RCL-75 lamps are easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly.
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly.
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions.
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors.