With built in deadrise compensation, performance is never compromised. This unique flush mount offers professional and recreational boaters advantages similar to using a fairing block— but without any hull protrusion. On steep deadrise hulls up to 24°, the beam is oriented parallel to the waterline, resulting in stronger echo returns and more accurate depth readings.
The bronze B60-12º and B60-20º provide a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings. The nearly flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
- Compatible hull material: Fiberglass and wood
- Depth and Temp
- Max Power: 600 W
- Frequency: 200/50 kHz
- Beam Angles: 200 kHz 12° 50 kHz 45°
- Acoustic window: Urethane
- Cable: 30ft (10m) cable with connector
- Hull Deadrise: Less than 24 degrees
- Hole Diameter for installation: 2-3/8" 60mm
*12º tilted version for 8º-15º hull deadrise
*20º tilted version for 16º-24º hull deadrise