The BSM-1 Broadband Sounder Module is plug and play compatible. Lowrance BSM-1 is compatible with Lowrance HDS Series, and the new Simrad NSE and NSS Series.
Penetrate deep waters
- Navico Broadband Sounders provide outstanding capability to track bottom and see structure in deep offshore terrain and canyons over 3,000 feet.
Clearly define underwater structure
- High-resolution linear receiver provides superior clarity in shallow and mid water
'Whisper' into the water to find more fish
- Navico Broadband Sounder technology matches exceptionally low power with efficient long pulses to make the perfect "low-noise" Sonar.
Tri-frequency capability for optimal water column performance
- Better match the frequency with your fishing location: 200kHz for shallow inshore, 50kHz for deep offshore and 83 kHz for a desirable blend of both.
A truly different technology
- First generation digital echosounders follow traditional methods of dumping excessive power into existing circuitry. If the original signal is not the highest quality, then the effect is the same as amplifying a poor quality audio system and even the best Digital Processing can't clean up the noisy mess.
- The Navico Broadband Sounder technology is a truly different approach. The BSM-1 brings together a very clean, low power signal, an adaptable long pulse and an extremely sensitive linear receiver. The resulting high quality signal and the best digital signal processing allow the BSM-1 to provide superior clarity and fantastic echosounder images. In addition, the long pulse widths and clean, efficient signal provide an exponential difference in the ability to "Go Deep". No longer is power the measure of echosounder performance. Side by side comparisons with existing technology prove that a "whisper" is better. The Navico BSM-1 is the perfect echosounder in waters from 10’ to over 3,000 feet.