240 Quart DeepBlue Hi-Performance Cooler - White
Take a close look at what makes an Engel DeepBlue cooler ice chest the number one rated ice chest in the country. Rotationally-molded of seamless polyethylene, it’s tough enough to stand up to a hungry Grizzly bear. A full two-inches of dense polyurethane foam is injected top, bottom and sides, to provide 8-10 days of cold-keeping capability. But this is just the start.
- Best in class ice retention and overall performance with 2 inches of insulation all round.
- Holds ice for 8-10 days
- Flush mounted marine grade draw latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket - keeps lid closed better.
- Sturdy non-skid lid, suitable for standing or sitting. Optional Seadek pads also available.
- White non-skid, non-marking feet help keep your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean. The feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow water to self drain completely.
- Multiple tie-down options available for securing cooler. Fits webbing, turn buckle and other traditional tie-down systems
- Dry ice compatible.
- Full length integrated self-stopping rear hinge for maximum strength
- 2" thick walls with polyurethane insulation.
- Unique recessed "one twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
- Unique slots for crimped locking cables – to better secure the cooler.
- Dual padlock holes - for locking cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
- Built in hand grips and ergonomic rope handles for convenient transporting.
- Food grade plastic resists stains and is easy to clean.
- Divider slots for optional plastic dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Optional accessories include hanging trays, bait trays & cutting boards, Seadek, seat cushions, tie downs, dividers.
Engel DeepBlue 240 Technical Specs
- Durable seamless rotationally-molded construction
- UV-resistant polyethylene
- Lid includes unique "I-Beam" inserts for maximum weight bearing strength and to prevent warping
- Optimal density polyurethane foam insulation - for best in class performance
- "IGBC Certified Bear Resistant Container" - molded on rear lid of cooler