Returning Online Purchases
Products at Star Marine Depot are new in the box and are fully guaranteed by the manufacturer. Your full manufacturer warranty is included with each product. Warranties from the manufacturer usually cover a product for repair or replacement for up to one year and many products are covered for much longer periods.Star Marine Depot offers a no hassle return policy to maintain your satisfaction with every purchase.
- Exchanges: Defective products or part will be exchanged at no cost to the customer once returned to our warehouse within 30 days of shipment. After 30 days, customer must contact the manufacturer for direct repair or replacement. Customers wishing to return and not exchange a defective item will be subject to a 5% restocking fee. Defective products can be replaced with other items of equal or greater value with no additional fees.
- Returns: Returning an item unopened no problem. There is no restocking fee for unopened packages returned to Star Marine Depot for store credit or exchange for another product of equal or greater value within 30 days of shipment. If you prefer a refund to your payment account there is a 5% restocking fee. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by our warehouse, and not the mere issuance of an RMA. If a return is received back after the 30 day window there will be a 25% restocking fee and store credit will be issued.
- Opened, non-defective package/products there is a 5% fee to receive Star Marine Depot store credit. If you prefer a refund to your payment account there is a 10% restocking fee.
- Please email us at returns@StarMarineDepot.com to receive an RMA (return merchandise authorization number) and return instructions. Include your order ID number, item(s) you would like to return and reason for return. Once the return is approved we will email you the RMA# and address for returning your item(s). “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by our warehouse, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Items must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging with all packaging materials, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, plastic bags, and the blank warranty cards. The manufacturer's labeled packaging must be enclosed within a new shipping carton. Please note that the warranty card must not be filled out. If any products are defective, you will need to contact the manufacturer after 30 days from the shipment date. Any blister packed items or products that come in hard plastic wrap can only be returned if unopened and in original condition. Once we receive your return in the proper condition, we will then provide store credit or refund to your payment account usually within 10-15 days.
- Returns cannot be accepted with out an RMA number. Shipping, handling fees, any software (ie: memory chips, CDs, DVDs, etc.) discontinued products and special order items if applicable, are not refundable. Any remanufactured or refurbished sales are covered by the manufacturers warranty and must be sent back to the manufacturer for any repair and/or replacement. We can not accept any returns for any issues with remanufactured or refurbished units.