VC 17m Extra with Biolux is a thin film antifouling paint for racing sailboats and powerboats that is formulated with Fluoro microadditive to reduce friction and drag. When applied the VC 17m Extra will immediately give a hard, super smooth, racing finish that would normally take days of tiresome sanding.
Interlux VC 17m Extra incorporates the Biolux technology along with the metallic copper to achieve complete protection in freshwater or low fouling saltwater. VC®17m Extra is great for use on inflatables.
- Thin film antifouling for racing sailboats and powerboats.
- With Fluoro microadditive for a low friction surface.
- Hard, smooth surface for use in fresh and low fouling salt water.
- Great for use on Inflatables.
- Quick drying for fast re-launch.
- Area Below the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: Matte
- Pack sizes: 0.75 US Quart
- Substrates: GRP/FRP,Lead,Steel,Wood,Carbon Fibre,Cast Iron
- Suitable for aluminum No
- Suitable for high fouling areas Good
Colour YBA405-Original, YBA406-Blue, YBA407-Red
Specific Gravity 0.82
Volume Solids 9.60%
Mix Ratio As supplied
Typical Shelf Life 2 yrs
VOC (As Supplied) 732 g/lt
Unit Size 0.75 US Quart