Bringing true broadband Internet connections along for your next trip to sun-drenched harbors and distant locales with KVH’s new ultra-compact satellite communications system – the TracPhone FB150 with Inmarsat FleetBroadband service.
The TracPhone FB150 antenna is the smallest in KVH’s family of Inmarsat FleetBroadband-compatible TracPhone systems, perfect for leisure boats as small as 40 feet. The fully stabilized TracPhone FB150 offers IP data connections up to 150 Kbps and simultaneous voice and SMS service, all via Inmarsat’s trusted FleetBroadband network with its new I-4 satellite constellation offering you service for the next 20 years and beyond!
Rely on broadband data to help save time and fuel while spending less time in the harbor and more time out on the water. Enjoy access to weather data, sea conditions, chart updates, friends, family, and the office. For the first time, broadband at sea is small enough and affordable enough for you to rely on wherever you cruise. And it’s all brought to you by KVH and Inmarsat, the leaders in maritime broadband.
Check out KVH’s complementary TracVision M1 Satellite Television System, with the same size and styling, for the perfect match on your boat.
Now you can bring true broadband connections along for your next trip to sun-drenched harbors and distant locales with KVH’s new ultra-compact satellite communications system – the new TracPhone FB150 with Inmarsat FleetBroadband service. Now, even small vessel owners can afford to have access to weather data, sea conditions, chart updates, as well as communication with family, friends, and the office when at sea!
KVH’s TracPhone FB150 packs loads of power and a surprisingly affordable price in an incredibly small maritime satellite antenna. Plus, its fully integrated design makes it easy to install, while connecting your computer is as simple as plugging into the system’s Ethernet port! Enjoy broadband connections as fast as 150 Kbps, outstanding quality voice connections, and even send and receive SMS text messages – all at the same time.
Don’t waste your money on old or obsolete satellite technology. Inmarsat, the global leader in maritime communications for the past 30 years, just invested $1.5 billion to launch the new I-4 global satellite constellation that powers the TracPhone FB150. With an expected life of at least 20 years and satellites 60 times more powerful than Inmarsat’s old network, you won’t have to worry about whether or not your call will go through when you most need to connect.
- Compact design for easy installation and simple below-decks connections to your computer and phones
- Global coverage via the brand-new Inmarsat I-4 satellite constellation, ensuring 20+ years of reliable service to vessel owners around the globe
- Broadband data rates as fast as 150 Kbps
- Global coverage for simultaneous voice, data, and SMS text messaging
- Rugged, reliable design to survive the marine environment
- Affordable hardware designed for the harsh marine environment
- Always-available 150 Kbps data connection with outstanding quality voice and text messaging
- Rugged, compact antenna is reliable, simple to install, and easy to integrate with your computer or phone network
- Global coverage via Inmarsat’s new I-4 satellite constellation
- Backed by KVH and Inmarsat