- Compatible with all HDS chartplotter-equippd models via ethernet
- Attractive, compact and weatherproof antenna designed for easy flush mount to boat deck or pole-mounted versatility
- Plug-and-Play ethernet connection supplies weather to one or more nertworked HDS displays
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio programming via 3.5mm stereo audio jack interface to onboard sound system
- Internal memory saves up to 30 minutes of weather/environmental data for power interruptions and power off during refuleing
- SIRIUS Mariner and Voyager weather subscriptions include the full suite of weather, sea and atmospheric conditions
- SIRIUS radio subscription offers over 120 crystal-clear channels, including NASCAR, NFL and college footbal broadcasts
- SIRIUS subscription not included with LWX-1 antenna
This compact weatherproof antenna is easy to mount, and provides weather display output to one or more HDS units via Ethernetworks. Plus a standard 3.5 mm stereo jack easily interfaces with onboard sound systems when you include radio with your SIRIUS subscription for stereo-quality music and sports including NFL, NASCAR and college football broadcasts.
SIRIUS Inland Weather Service Package:
Weather radar and lightning with full 2 km (1.2 mile) resolution 80 nm (92 mile) lightning and radial weather display to 12 nm (13 mile) limit from coasts Tabular weather feed with 5-day forecast display And more
SIRIUS Coastal/Offshore Weather Service Package:
Cross-country weather radar and lightning with full 2 km (1.2 mile) resolution Sea-surface temperature with higher resolution Tropical storm and storm cell tracks Four-day forecast of surface pressure, wave height, wave period and direction Tabular weather feed with 5 day forecast And more
For more information on SIRIUS Marine Weather subscription, please visit the SIRIUS Marine Weather FAQ page.