This compact, extra sturdy antenna covers the digital, analog, and PCS cellular bands: 800-900 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz. For quality and reliability, the antenna’s connections are hand-soldered, and it’s hand finished. Use one of Shakespeare’s CPA Series adapters to connect your portable cell phone.
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1"-14 thread
- Includes 25' Shakespeare's exclusive Lo-Max™ low-loss cable** plus a TNC connector
- One Section
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 5 years
nominally 1.5:1 at 852.65 MHz;
less than 1.5:1 at 1918.7 MHz
96 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR (analog cellular band)
140 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR (PCS cellular band)
- Frequency: Dual Band 800-900 MHz and 1800-1900 MHz
- DC Grounding*: No
Mounts not included. PL-259 connector is supplied, but not installed.
DC Ground: Yes means the antenna will test as shorted when checked with an ohm meter.
Shakespeare Cellular Adapters(click here)