- 7” Hi Res 800x480 sunlight viewable display
- Internal 50 channel WAAS GPS receiver and antenna.
- Connection for the optional external 50 Channel WAAS GPS Smart antenna
- C-MAP NT+ and C-MAP MAX compatible
- Si-Tex MDS Series Radar, Fish Finder and AIS capable
- Displays DSC Distress and Position report calls received from a DSC VHF radio
- Customizable data windows
- 1 NTSC or PAL Video inputs with Picture In Picture display
- Able to show Distress and Position report calls received from a DSC VHF radio
- GPS Status, Chart, Navigation, Highway, Celestial, Tides, Chart/Fish, Radar and AIS pages
3000 Marks / 50 Routes
- 20 Tracks with 10000 available track points
- Dual chart window with independent zoom levels
- Satellite images on base map
- Font size selection on chart page
- Navigation and Route line thickness
- Navigate to an Olympic route
- Find Key, allows quick access to Port information, tide stations, wrecks, Point Of Interest and coordinates (with optional C-Map MAX)
- Automatic switching of Daylight savings time
- Route checking
- Supplied with a swivel mounting bracket and flush mounting hardware
- Dedicated MARK, ROUTE and INFO keys
- C-MAP NT+ and C-MAP MAX compatible
- 4 NMEA inputs / 5 outputs
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Fish Finder Features
- Built-in 600W dual frequency fishfinder
- 50 and 200kHz selections
- 2X and 4X zoom
- Bottom lock and white line selections
- Sensitivity Time Control (STC) and Surface Noise Filters
- Speed through water (available on optional DST521 and DST526 transducers)
- Alarms - Shallow, Deep, Temp upper and lower
Internal / External 50 Channel WAAS GPS
the internal 50-channel WAAS receiver is the heart of the CPF390i. WAAS delivers pinpoint repeatable accuracy to within 3 meters of a vessel's actual position without the additional expense of a Differential receiver. The WAAS system currently covers the United States, Canada, Mexico and parts of northern South America. Additionally, the CPF390i is EGNOS and MSAS ready which will extend superior receiver performance to the United Kingdom and European Continent.
For flush mount installs the CPF390i is capable of connection the optional WAAS GPS antenna (Q7000619A) supplied with 30 feet of routing cable.
Built-in 600W internal dual frequency fish finder
The internal dual frequency (50 and 200kHz) Fish Finder's advanced filtering eliminates unwanted noise and sharpens return echos for enhanced seperation and detection.
Direct Sunlight viewable color display
Nothing beats the detail and impact of a color display. Featuring cutting edge transflective screen technology, the result is a display that delivers un-compromised bright, vivid color chart detail in the toughest of applications--direct sunlight.
The CPF390i 7" display, truly allows you not to worry where the sun is shining!
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If the CPF190i fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the radio, STANDARD Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service Programs will cover it.
Class A and B AIS display capable
The CPF390i is capable of displaying AIS targets from AIS receivers (Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+) or AIS transponders on it Chart page. the AIS target are colored to inform you of the type of AIS ship you are looking at. In addition, Closest Point of Approach or Time to Closest Point of Approach alarms can be set to alert you of approaching Class A and B ships.
Dual Chart Windows
The CPF390i display can be set to show two chart windows with independant zoom levels.
Compass Heading indication around ship icon
To see the approximate bearing of ships, bouys, obstructions or quickly see a bearing to a point you want to navigate to, the CPF390i display can be setup to show a compass around the ships position on the Chart page.
Dedicated Navigation Keys
Using a GPS Chart Plotter has never been so easy! The CPF390i has dedicated MARK and ROUTE keys that allows the creation of a single waypoint or creation of a route right on the Chart Page. Want to navigate to one of the marks or to a Route, the GOTO key allows you to do so directly on the chart or via the popup menu when the key is pressed.
The CPF390i has a unique alarm which monitors possible obstructions in front of your vessel to alert you while navigating.
This alarm allows you to set the depth of water and the distance to obstructions infront of your boat.
Swivel Mounting Bracket
The CPF390i is with a swivel mount bracket allowing the CPF390i to be rotated 360 degrees (left or right) for optimal viewing.
VHF Digital Selective Calling and Position Polling
STANDARD HORIZON pioneered this function, leading the industry with innovative features and function.
The CP390i GPS Chart Plotter has the capability to be connected to a compatible DSC VHF Fixed mounted radio. This is done by simply connecting 3 wires between the CPF390i and the VHF.
Connecting the products together allow you to securely and totally privately poll and display another vessels position on the display of the CPF390i. To take this one step further, the CPF390i has a DSC Call directory that logs the position of the polled vessels and also the position of a vessel that has transmitted a DSC Distress call.
Radar Dome or Open Array compatible
The Radar antennas are supplied by SI-TEX (631) 996-2690 in the USA and Canada. Refer to the table below for compatible models:
2kW 24 Mile 12.4” diameter Radome antenna
2kW 24 Mile 20” diameter Radome antenna
4kW 36 Mile 23.5” diameter Radome antenna
4kW 48 Mile 4FT Open Array
4kW 48 Mile 5FT Open Array
- CPF390i Unit
- External bracket
- Mounting knob with two washers
- Dust cover
- Power data cable
- GPS WAAS Smart internal antenna
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
Standard Horizon CPF390i has not been reviewed yet. Review Now