NS-7.5-SB - Navy Standard Steel Boat Yoke Compass -
Navy Standard compasses are professional compasses intended for coastal or worldwide naviagtion. The bracket mount NS-7.5-SB for steel vessels has 5" (127mm) quadrantal spheres on its rugged bracket. Comes with 12V, 24V/32V, and 110V lights included. The compass dial system features a 7 +" (192mm) dial with one degree graduations and cardinal and inner cardinal markings. The dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from the pivot and jewel. The bezel is machined to accommodate Navy Standard azimuth or bearing circles. The compass meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements.
- Dial 7.5" (192mm)
- 1 degree increments with cardinal and inner cardinal markings
- Dial float chamber removes nearly all the weight from pivot and jewel to extend operation by years
- Bezel machined to accommodate 7.5" Navy standard azimuth circle or bearing circle
- 5" quadrantal spheres standard
- Meets or exceeds Solas ISO Class A compass requirements
- Operating Temperature Range: -22 deg F (-30 deg C) to +175 deg F (+80 deg C)
- 12, 24, 32 VDC and 110 VAC lighting included
- 100% Repairable
- Exclusive 5-Year Ritchie Warranty
- Width 25"
- Depth 11 3/4"
- Height 9 3/8"